The Western PA Continuum of Care Governing Board works to fulfill the mission of the CoC and acts as the designated primary decision-making group to meet the duties and responsibilities of the Continuum of Care. The Governing Board also assigns duties to other entities, including through the creation of additional committees and/or workgroups.
The Governing Board is comprised of a minimum of the 21 voting members that represent the following categories: nonprofit homeless provider; victim service provider; faith-based organization; government; business; advocate; public housing agency; school district; social service provider; mental health agency; hospital; university; affordable housing developer; law enforcement; organization that serves homeless/formerly homeless veterans; two individuals currently or formerly experiencing homelessness; ESG recipient; and PA 2-1-1. In addition, the Board includes a representative from each agency fulfilling the roles of Collaborative Applicant and HMIS Lead.
The officers of the Governing Board consist of two (2) Co-Chairs and two Secretaries, including one co-chair seat for the Northwest and one co-chair seat for the Southwest. These Board officers constitute the Executive Committee.
- Co-Chairs: Tammy Knouse & Linda Thompson
The co-chairs are responsible for scheduling meeting of the Governing Board, ensuring that the Governing Board meets regularly or as needed, and for setting the agenda for the meetings.
- Co-Secretaries: Amanda Feltenberger & Kim Stucke
The co-Secretaries or their designee shall provide a meeting agenda and relevant materials prior to meetings, and keep accurate minutes that record the acts and proceedings of all meetings of the Governing Board, including documenting all actions taken without a meeting. The Secretaries shall give all notices required by law and by these regulations. The Secretaries shall have general charge of Governing Board records and shall keep or cause to be kept all such records on the CoC’s web page. The Secretaries shall sign such instruments as may require a Secretary’s signature, shall perform such other duties as the Governing Board may designate, and shall chair CoC meetings in the case of the absence of both co-chairs.
Western CoC Membership
The Western PA Continuum of Care is seeking a broad base of members who are interested in housing and services for households who are experiencing homelessness in Western PA Continuum of Care geographical area.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Western Pennsylvania CoC and any of the working sub-committees, please complete and submit the membership survey here.
Documents and Resources
- Final: MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING_DCED_West
- Final:MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING_HMIS_West
- Western CoC Governance Charter
- Western PA CoC Strategic Plan
- Western PA CoC Monitoring Plan
- CoC Chronic prioritization policy 5.16.16
- Western CoC CE Policies and Procedure Manual
- Western CoC Board Members
- Final Ranking, distributed 9/14/18
- FY2018 Western PA CoC Renewal Ranking Scoring Sheet
- FY18 Western CoC Ranking Calculator v5 -Final
- West Ranking scoring sheet FINAL
- Western PA CoC – FY16 project ranking, 9-6-16-FINAL
- Western CoC Ranking Calculator 2016
Developed by the Eastern PA CoC Ranking Subcommittee and Approved by the Governing Board on July 22, 2016.Fore more information, please visit the FY16 CoC NOFA webpage here.
FY2015 Project Rating and Ranking
The link above is the final rating and ranking for the Western PA CoC. This document merges the projects in the Northwest and Southwest of the Western Balance of State. This document will be submitted with the FY2015 CoC application as the Project Priority listing.
The following are the tie-breakers that were used to determine ranking when the projects in a ranked spot had common scores:
- Project type: PH, TH, SSO
- Serve 100% Chronic
- Follow the Chronic Prioritization policy
- 2014 score
- % of funds returned in most recent budget
- Alphabetical by project
Meeting Minutes and Agendas
- Board Meeting Agenda - February 1, 2019
- Board Meeting Agenda - October 24, 2018 - Full CoC Membership Meeting
- Board Meeting Agenda - June 27, 2018
- Board Meeting Agenda - April 25, 2018 - Full CoC Membership Meeting
- Board Meeting Agenda - March 22, 2018
- Board Meeting Agenda - January 31, 2018
- Board Meeting Agenda - April 25, 2017
- Board Meeting Agenda – October 5, 2016 – (Conference Call in line not available for this meeting)
- Board Meeting Agenda – July 19, 2016 (with handouts)
- Board Meeting Agenda – May 26, 2016
- Board Meeting Agenda – January 12, 2016
- Board Meeting Agenda – October 1, 2015
- Board Meeting Agenda – June 23, 2015
- Board Meeting Agenda – March 25, 2015
- Board Meeting Agenda – February 17, 2015
- Board Meeting Minutes - February 1, 2019
- Board Meeting Minutes - October 24, 2018 - Full CoC Meeting
- Board Meeting Minutes - June 27, 2018
- Board Meeting Minutes - April 25, 2018
- Board Meeting Minutes - February 13, 2018
- Board Meeting Minutes - January 31, 2018
- Board Meeting Minutes - October 30, 2017
- Board Meeting Minutes - April 25, 2017
- Board Meeting Minutes - May 15, 2017
- Board Meeting Minutes - June 29, 2017
- Board Meeting Minutes - February 2, 2017
- Board Meeting Minutes - October 5, 2016
- Board Meeting Minutes – July 19, 2016
- Board Meeting Minutes – May 26, 2016
- Board Meeting Minutes – January 12, 2016
- Board Meeting Minutes – October 1, 2015
- Board Meeting Minutes – June 23, 2015
- Board Meeting Minutes - March 25, 2015
- Board Meeting Minutes – February 17, 2015
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat