Public Posting of FY2018 CoC Application for the Eastern PA Continuum of Care (PA-509)
In accordance with HUD’s requirement that the FY2018 Continuum of Care Consolidated Application be available for public review and comment 48 hours prior to the submission deadline of September 18, 2018 at 7:59pm EST, please find the below listed documents to be submitted to HUD on behalf of the Eastern PA Continuum of Care (PA-509).
This posting consists of:
1) CoC Application, including documentation of objective ranking and selection process, final version of the completed CoC Consolidated Application, and attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application.
2) Project Priority Listing, including reallocation forms, all project applications that were accepted and ranked, and rejected projects.
Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Tuesday, September 18.
DRAFT Submission Documents, posted 9/16/18:
• FY2018 CoC Application PA-509: PA-509: Completed CoC Consolidated Application
• FY2018 CoC Application PA-509: PA-509: Completed CoC Consolidated Application Attachments
• FY2018 Project PA-509 Project Priority Listing
FY2018 CoC Final Ranking, which includes new & renewal projects:
You can find more information on the FY2018 Eastern CoC (PA-509) NOFA here.